how can i hide Choose Product from ajax order form.

i dont have a knowelege about php so can any developer tell me how can i hide Choose Product from ajax order form. I can do it using apply a comment in products.tpl in some lines then it hides, and work perfectly as i want. but it's not showing products on cart.php so can any one help me with this ?

if you just wanted to remove "Choose Product" from the forms, you could remove {$LANG.cartchooseproduct} from products.tpl, adddomain.tpl and addons.tpl... or just edit its entry in language files (e.g., lang/english.php)

$_LANG['cartchooseproduct'] = "Choose Product";

when we click on whmcs direct link other order form not show the choose product categories Options but ajax cart showing it. i just want to hide it from ajax cart it should be show only

register domain

transfer domain

I Want To Keep My Domain Name Somewhere Else.

just to be clear..

if someone uses a direct link to the cart, you don't want them to see the blue box...

for everyone else who doesn't use a direct link, you do want them to see the blue box ?

for these direct linked products, do you want them to be purchased only via direct links, or can they be purchased through the cart as normal ?

Thanks for reply brian,

if someone uses a direct link to the cart, i don't want them to see the blue box.

for everyone else who doesn't use a direct link, yes i want them to see the blue box .

when we use a direct link to purchase the Products only ajax cart order form show the blue box. other any order form did not show the blue box. i just want to hide the blue box from the ajax cart as other order form work.

ok... this was tricky, but I think it can be done... :idea:

in ajaxcart/products.tpl, you just need to replace ~line 14

<h2>{$LANG.cartchooseproduct}</h2>

with...

{if (!$smarty.server.QUERY_STRING|strstr:'pid=')}
<h2>{$LANG.cartchooseproduct}</h2>

and then replace at ~line 39

{if $numitemsincart}<div id="checkoutbtn"><input type="button" value="{$LANG.ajaxcartcheckout}" onclick="checkout()" /></div>{/if}

with...

{if $numitemsincart}<div id="checkoutbtn"><input type="button" value="{$LANG.ajaxcartcheckout}" onclick="checkout()" /></div>{/if}
{/if}

with those changes made - direct links shouldn't show the blue box; everyone else should see it as normal.

can you PM a link to your site - I probably need to see this to help further...

update: for anyone wanting to use this code, it works fine - there was another issue with mazaamahesh's site that was causing his error.

Edited by brian!