WHMCS Smarty product description variable?

iBlacK

Hello, anyone knows the WHMCS Smarty variable for the product description?

I'm trying to display the product description at the configuration form (...cart.php?a=confproduct...), but still no success.

I've tried with several variables, but maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I remember trying with {$product.description} and a few more.

Thanks in advance.

If you are on a live installation and want to avoid leaking data via debug, do something like this;

In your theme's header.inc between the head sections, add (replacing MY-IP with your actual IP address):

{if $ipaddress eq 'MY-IP'}<meta name="test2" content="76e3{$token}"/>{/if}

{if $token eq 'MY_TOKEN_HERE'}{debug}{/if}

Now view source on your browser and replace MY_TOKEN_HERE with your actual token (less the extra 'be69' characters we threw on the beginning to partially obfuscate the token). You could do the same with just IP address or add it as a second factor in the debug statement, but I find it is now as reliable on some pages. Of course, it is better not to do this on a live site, and don't leave the code there except when you need it (not even over night).

Edit Note: $ipaddress is so unreliable you may have to click on a few pages to get it to fire.

Edited by gPowerHost
clarification