domain pricing data feed

kumcore

Hello,

The domain pricing data feed was working fine on a non-whmcs page when I was running v5.2.16. After the recent upgrade to v5.3.3 it stopped working. It does display the following table headers but no actual domain pricing values are populated in the table. I double checked and the path to /feeds/domainpricing.php is indeed correct (another confirmation on how the table headers are displayed... so i am pretty sure the script gets called).

Table headers:

TLD Min. Years Register Transfer Renew

Any ideas or anyone else experiencing the same issue?

FYI: I also make a call to the domain checker data feed on the same non-whmcs page and it works fine (even after upgrade to the latest version).

there's nothing in the changelog about this issue, but perhaps upgrading to 5.3.4 might fix it? (I don't know if it will!)

Thanks! Sure - The issue is fixed after upgrading to v5.3.4. Although nothing is mentioned about it in the change log I did notice the file "domainpricing.php" included under the "feeds" sub-folder, on the incremental patch release of the latest version (5.3.4). So, I am pretty sure there was an issue with it before but got taken care of in this release. All is well!

• 1 month later...