Invoice button logos

mdykhouse

Hello All,

Here's my question, I wanted to change the payment selection logo on my invoices. I currently use 2 payment gateways. If you select Paypal, it shows a "Pay Now" logo below it, which is fine. However If I select 2checkout, it's just a link box with the text "Make Off One Payment".

I have found posts on here how to edit the tpl file for Paypal links, but how do I edit it for 2co links?

one solution might be to replace the language variable with a bit of html, or probably in this case, css.

in lang/english.php, there should be the following line...

$_LANG['invoiceoneoffpayment'] = "Make One Off Payment";

I believe only 2checkout uses this variable, so if you replace it with...

$_LANG['invoiceoneoffpayment'] = "\" style=\"background:url(/images/2co.jpg) no-repeat; width: 218px; height: 54px; border: none;\"";

it will display an image instead of the button text - the link to 2co should still work as we haven't modified the url in any way.

obviously, resize the width / height in the code above as appropriate to your image - the image path uses the existing "images" folder, so either put your 2co logo in there, or change the path and put it wherever you wish! :)

ideally, instead of modifying the existing language file, you should use "overrides" for this - so that your changes aren't overwritten the next time you update whmcs - http://docs.whmcs.com/Language_Overrides

Edited by brian!