Affiliate Program

Ijan

Hi!

I'm after some clarification regarding some of the options with the affiliate program so i hope you can all help :)

1. After going to - Configuration > General Configuration > Affiliates ; there is the option "Affiliate Earning Percentage" is this a percentage payout that each affiliate will receive on an ongoing basis (per billing cycle) relating to the referrals that they have sent to us? IE: If they refer 10 customers and it is set to 10% they will receive 10% of the service fee on an ongoing basis.

2. In Configuration > Products and Services > Selecting to "edit" a package > Affiliates ; I believe Affiliate Pay Type reflects Affiliate Pay Amount so selecting "Percentage" then 10.00 would be 10% but how does the option "Affiliate One Time" work and how does it affect the payouts to the affiliate? From what i understand it only pays out once for the purchase of the package but then does this then stop the affiliate from receiving ongoing payments for the referring the customer to us?

I hope this makes some sense! Looking forward to your replies.

Enter the percentage of each payment you want affiliates to receive

Yes this means it is for every. each=every

#2 Changes on the package level overrides the default and one time means only one time ;)

And to actually answer your questions with yes or no... yes to all questions I see ;)