PayPal Subscription Reminder Addon - Free

Skowt

[ADDON]Paypal Subscription Reminder

Author: Daniel Pietersen (daniel.pietersen.pe@gmail.com)

Description

==========================

PayPal Subscription Reminder is an ADDON for WHMCS which automatically creates a ticket when a new customer cancellation is received. It does not have the actual functionality to check if there's a valid Paypal Subscription, but will send a reminder to ever customer that cancels.

This is in order to reduce the number of angry customers who forget to cancel their subscriptions and then come looking to the hosting company for answers.

Features

1. Ability to enable or disable sending of reminders.
  2. Customizable Ticket Subject, Ticket Messsage, Ticket Priority and Ticket Status,
  3. Able to select Department to create ticket in.
  4. Select which Admin the ticket should be from.
  5. All actions logged and reviewable in the 'Activity Log' on WHMCS.

Screenshots

/http://i.imgur.com/TXx1Uo8.png

/http://i.imgur.com/FyPpW9q.png

Installation

Downloaded the latest version from our BitBucket page (https://bitbucket.org/Skowt/whmcs-paypal-subscription-reminder).

Login to WHMCS Admin area, Setup >> Addon Modules, then activate "Paypal Subscription Reminder".

Once you activate the addon module, click 'Configure' and setup the system according to your specifications.

If you have any suggestions or need custom work done. Drop me a line ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for this nice addon. Is there any way of just informing the adminstrator without informing the client?

Many thanks in advance.

SK

If you want to inform the administrator that there's a cancellation, you can do this straight from WHMCS by editing the Administrator in question.

Thanks for this nice addon. Very much appreciated that you do not encode it.

It's my pleasure! If it's free, it shouldn't need to be encoded ;). Enjoy and let me know if you do anything special, I'd like to see how it changes and evolves over time.

So it sends a notification to anyone who cancels or anyone who has PayPal as the default payment gateway and cancels?

At the moment it sends to anyone who has cancelled as there might be other gateways which require Paypal Subscription cancellations. I haven't researched this enough to say.