WHMCS overlapping main site navigation after integration ?

JoshD

I have tried integrating WHMCS with my own site template ...

Everything is almost perfect however I am stuck on a few small issues.

No matter what I try and do my main site navigation (which drops down) is overlapped by WHMCS also,

I am having no luck with these other probs even though I think I have added right stuff:-

1) page links on main site navigation are 'dark blue' when hovering over ... these should be white.

2)if I don't comment out the following code for my footer 3rd level page links within main site menu are fully extended ... its not like this on any other page .... the code I have to comment out to stop this issue:-

<!-- <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.boonexhosting.com/wp-content/themes/hostmev2_wp_1.5/js/jquery.flexslider.js?ver=3.8'></script> -->

3) when I comment out the above code ^^^^ it causes my 'Back to top button' to vanish and not work.

I have played around and cannot get the integration 100% ... I welcome anyone to check source code and any help here with above issues is most welcomed ;)

My custom template for WHMCS integration: http://www.boonexhosting.com/clients/?systpl=custom

Josh,

let's answer the easy part first! :)

1) page links on main site navigation are 'dark blue' when hovering over ... these should be white.

to make the menu links white when hovering, I think you should just need to add the following into style.css?ver=3.8...

.sf-menu a:hover {color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none;}

with regards to the rest of your issues, it's difficult to try to work back from the source code with so many css and js files to figure out!

one issue might be the order in which the js and/or css files are being called... also, possibly jquery.flexslider is clashing with something called by whmcs.

another issue, perhaps related, is that on the whmcs pages, two different versions of jquery.js are being called...

/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.10.2

/clients/includes/jscript/jquery.js (v1.7.2)

that will often cause problems - so you could try disabling one (probably whmcs) and see if it makes any difference.

another option might be to contact the designer of the hostme template - he might have some clue as to what is causing your issue.

hopefully you will find the answer to your issues! :idea: