Automatic product username/password SYNC with WHMCS account password on product ordering

didier1

Hello, I need some guidance and how to configure WHMCS to do the following:

When a client order a specific product, the username/password for that specific product = the main WHMCS account username ( email adress) and password instead of getting generated automatically ( and randomly)

I know ServerPing.net offer a module that let client specify their username password when ordering a product but this is not exactly what I want to achieve.

My clients are often confusing the account password and service password and I have to change it manually to clear up their confusion.

Is there an External API script that I could run ? Any of you ever wanted to achieve the same result.

I would assume that somehow we can tell WHMCS to replicate the WHMCS main account information to the product before its creation.

Your help is greatly appreciated like always

Didier

When a client order a specific product, the username/password for that specific product = the main WHMCS account username ( email adress) and password instead of getting generated automatically ( and randomly)

Under General Settings > Order, near the bottom there is a option to generate random usernames for services rather than use the first 8 letters of the domain

What I want to achieve is to give user the same username/password for a service than the one they setup for registered as their main account. So get the service module creation to copy main account username/password before service is created.

i don't see what this option that you specified has anything to do for what I am looking for. Creating random username it is not something I want to do .

Thanks