One Time No Branding license for sale

Okay, np. I send a email later.

And i must pay the transfer fee to whmcs?

Yes, I believe so. As far as I understand it you pay me for the license (Paypal would be good). We then contact WHMCS license support (who, as mentioned, are aware of this sale) and they will transfer the license to another domain and bill you $20 for that.

Martin

[h=3]License Transfer Policy[/h] We allow owned licenses bought directly from us to be transferred providing 90 days have passed from the date of purchase. Licenses obtained through a reseller cannot be transferred. Before any sale or transfer, the existing owner should contact us to verify eligibility. Then once ready to be transferred, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee which is currently $20, and once paid need to be supplied with the name, email and address details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to.

Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other clients.

http://www.whmcs.com/about/terms-of-service/

I'm pretty sure it is the currently license holders responsibility to pay the $20.00 transfer fee. They will bill you, not the person you are selling the license to. So in all reality you should be sending $170.00

[h=3]License Transfer Policy[/h] We allow owned licenses bought directly from us to be transferred providing 90 days have passed from the date of purchase. Licenses obtained through a reseller cannot be transferred. Before any sale or transfer, the existing owner should contact us to verify eligibility. Then once ready to be transferred, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee which is currently $20, and once paid need to be supplied with the name, email and address details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to.

Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other clients.

http://www.whmcs.com/about/terms-of-service/

I'm pretty sure it is the currently license holders responsibility to pay the $20.00 transfer fee. They will bill you, not the person you are selling the license to. So in all reality you should be sending $170.00

Fair comment. Thanks for that :-)