WHMCS HTML integration help

sumsarp

Hey everyone!

Im about to setup my WHMCS website, and i have tried to integrate the Premium WHMCS theme with the following HTML Theme, but it wasn't so succesfull at all.

The site looks like this:

RPRack.com

No images, or anything. Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks!

I would suggest you do this in two parts...

firstly, forget about the html theme for now and concentrate on getting whmcs setup correctly... I assume in your zip there will be a whmcs folder with another folder name within it (Penguin Host?) - upload this folder into the "templates" directory within WHMCS... then go to Setup -> General Settings -> Template... and change the dropdown to the folder you just uploaded and save settings.

if uploaded correctly, WHMCS should now be using the correct template.

if it is, then you can think about uploading the html template - I would guess that, in your case, the contents of the html folder should be uploaded to the opening directory of your site - rprack.com

what you appear to have done is uploaded the html template into the WHMCS template directory.

http://rprack.com/templates/RPRack/