some help please

arteryplanet

Could someone explain what exactly is the " My Products & Services" in the client panel? i made some test orders, i see then in the hosting section and domains section but i dont see anything in this section, what supposed should show that section?

other one....i did add addon for some packages, and did tick the checkbox to show in order form, if i do not wish to show it, in order box for sgnups but i want the client be able to order the addons alone or at least they be available for them but not through the order form, is this possible?

Thanx!

For the addons checkbox, it would be possible to do so by editing the template.

Thanx Trine!

But im saying about a way the addon is available for already clients instead to be available in order form, as both use the same order form templates i dont think this is possible. The idea is have addon services that current clients could order but they are not available in the order form when is a new signing up client.

Thanx!

>>as both use the same order form templates i dont think this is possible

Actually, that can be done with the smarty, but you will have to query the database.

I think what you are looking for is some sort of pre-requisite solution. Upon ordering, this can easily be accomplished if the user is logged in. If they are not logged in, then it is difficult to impossible since, unfortunately, WHMCS is not a cart, so a non-logged in shopper, even if they add a pre-requisite item to their cart, it wouldn't work.

Okay, sorry for going a bit beyond, but to get back to it, check for an active product assigned to the user, if true, then show the add-on to the user.