Powered By.......at Top

Topham

Hello all,

I have an issue with my powered by. I did by the removal which worked great. Not its ran out the powered by is at the top of the page where before i bought the removal was where i wanted it to be. Its abit weird behaviour.

Its above my header, any advice?

Thanks.

If you provide the URL, it will be easier to help you.

The "Powered by WHMCompleteSolution" line appears above your footer.tpl file code (although, the code itself cannot be seen in this file), so you likely need to move some code around between the header.tpl and footer.tpl files to get it where you want.

Of course, the easiest solution is to just pay for a non-branded license again.

Anyone able to help out?

well your site appears to be down - or at least replaced by some sedo parking javascript.

but looking at the Google cached version, I think Alistair is absolutely correct - you will either have to move the code around or pay for the license again.

well it's going to be hard to help you with this because...

1. we can't see the site live!

2. we can't see the templates!

therefore we can only work backwards from the source code... and there are two references to <!footer in there - after the first, that's where the whmcs text is...

</tr><!footer here> <p style="text-align:center;">Powered by <a href="http://www.whmcs.com/" target="_blank">WHMCompleteSolution</a></p>

site should be back up now.

now I can see what's going on.

the "Powered By" line is correctly being adding as the first line of your footer.tpl template file, but the reason why you're seeing it at the top of the site rather than the bottom is because your site is in a table, but the "Powered" line is outside of a table.

I think the solution will be that you'll have to modify your templates - header.tpl is probably ok, but I think in the others, you'll have to end them by starting a table (or at least a row) and then closing the row or table on the first line of footer.tpl - that way the Powered line should be in the same table and hopefully moved to the bottom of the page.

you've got many embedded tables, so it's difficult to tell just after a brief look - but just try to get it right on one of the templates and then you should be able to copy & paste to the others.