DNS Management in WHMCS & DNS Manager from ModulesGarden

apignard

While WHMCS is a hosting billign system, it's have a huge lack of several important features, and one is the DNS management.

I use WHMCS since 5 years i think, and wonder why they never integrate the basic.

Anyway i have test and use several plugin and way to manage DNS. Due of incompability of upgrade of whmcs verision i look at new plugins for not wait a new patch and see what's change in last years, 2 months ago i bought DNS Manager from ModulesGarden and so please to do so.

Before i bought DNS Manager, i look of new plugin that's could match my need :

80% on Powerdns

10% on resell.biz

5% on Cpanel

5% on Godaddy

I think i test all PowerDns module and use for long time PowerDns from Content People.

Due of integration (not using theme design) and feed up of some bugs i got in different version, i look for a new solution.

DNS Manager handle now my PowerDns and Cpanel DNS, no bug, setup was very easy. Migrate in less time i took for search on whmcs forum about solution.

What i love over other plugins :

- No bug so far

- Extremenly configurable

- Nice admin interface

- Nice user interface

- Integration of most DNS solution

I hope this post will be helpfull for those you need a solution for let your customer manage DNS where WHMCS failed so BAD.

Get their trial version, and test it.

http://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/dns_manager/features

Will forgot the most important point, the support, all ticket where answer very fast and they help really for be sure to do the right thing. Not send you back to your config as i already from different whmcs modules.