Multilanguage Product Description & form

WolwX

Hi people :)

I come here to know if there is a way to use a multilanguage system with a defaut theme.

More exactly I wish to have the possibility to have a product description related to the country choosed into the setting of the user.

So if my customer come from my website A (.fr) he is redirected to my whmcs in french, if he come from my website B (.com) he is redirected to my whmcs in english, and if he come from my website C (.es) he is redirected to my whmcs in spanish.

The native multilanguage include only traduction for menu and simple things, but my problem is I want to have traducted description and form

So perhaps it's a way to do that by a tips/hack or better with a native function ?

Thanks

there is a way to do this and i'm currently writing three different user contributions on the following topics:-

1. Multilingual product descriptions and/or product features.
  2. Multilingual date formats in the client area
  3. Multilingual knowledgebase & ticket depts.

the date formats changes are almost finished, so I expect that article to be posted first in the next day or two... product descriptions is again almost completed - certainly for three order forms it is (comparison, modern and slider), but the other forms will require slightly different coding... and the ticket depts change should be quite simple.

the explanations will be quite thorough but will take time to write - especially when you consider there are 8 order form templates, 9 date formats... so to cover all possibilities takes some thought and testing! that's why they'll have to be split into three separate contributions.

in all cases, the code will check if a translation exists, if so it will use it, if not, it will use the default settings - which in the case of dates will be English, and in the case of descriptions will be as they are stored in whmcs (probably using your default language).