My integration

ShoresPC

Haven't changed around actual content yet, just got the design integrated. What do you think?

shorespc.com/clients

Ordering is done from:

shorespc.com/hosting.php

Hmm, can't post links, have to copy and paste, sorry :).

EDIT:

I just thought it would be important to note that I am not your average host, I am providing service locally to businesses and individuals who have no website and are pretty illiterate with computers. That is why my website seems a little more personal and "small company" like. I work mostly by myself and use the word "I" on my webiste :).

interesting website. Can i suggest an improvement for your portfolio if your looking to be a business website developer as it appears yo may be..., ...nix the personal blog links, thats not really pro web work and put up a few business sites you have done.

your website is interesting, never saw a design similar to it.

Thanks for the comments. I hope I do stand out as unique. I live in an interesting town where it has historically been a retirement community and is very low tech. It is changing with the times finally and the market for computer services is getting interesting. It helps if you have a niche in this industry, right? :)

interesting website. Can i suggest an improvement for your portfolio if your looking to be a business website developer as it appears yo may be..., ...nix the personal blog links, thats not really pro web work and put up a few business sites you have done.

your website is interesting, never saw a design similar to it.

I completely agree, I actually just put that portfolio page there today after some thought, it is just there to fill in for the moment. I am in the process of designing a site for a lady and her RV park, it will be up pretty soon I hope. I'm also talking to a couple other business owners. I am not officially opened yet so the only people who have been to this site are you guys.

I like the tabs as well. Definitely helps to have some colour distinction between your product area and client area.

It might help to have a form on your contact page as well. An email to jason@ suggests a one man band outfit. A form would help disguise that. Another problem is the spam that you will get by leaving your email there, especially a personal email.

I like the reflection of the boxes on the home page showing your complete package and hosting plans. I do think, however, the colours of the boxes are too bland. Clients may think they are buying a bland product. Ok, it's difficult to glamourise hosting but a brighter colour and maybe a picture/image on the box would be good.

Apart from that, not too bad and a good base to work from.

Thanks, yeah the contact page is left over from long ago when I just did computer repair locally. Funny you bring it up because I'm actually working on that right now and the rest of the content. I think I'll just use the WHMCS pre-sales contact form for now, it should be fine. Most of my business is face-to-face anyway.

I was wondering about the boxes as well. Hmm, how to glamorize hosting.