custom login button

doomz

Hello ,

We have a created a custom template with a custom login block which should take you to WHMCS client area and I put the correct <form> code but when I tested that and clicked on "Login" button NOTHING happened and it's not working .

can you please help me to find a solution for this problem ( I'm sure that the html form code is 100% correct ) ??

Thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry for not posting correct thread title " I need help with this issue " .

Thanks a lot

Hello ,

We have a created a custom template with a custom login block which should take you to WHMCS client area and I put the correct <form> code but when I tested that and clicked on "Login" button NOTHING happened and it's not working .

can you please help me to find a solution for this problem ( I'm sure that the html form code is 100% correct ) ??

Thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry for not posting correct thread title " I need help with this issue " .

Thanks a lot

Hello,

I'll be happy to take a look for you, can you post your code here (ensure that there's no personal information in the code before pasting).

To help you will find the official login code from WHMCS under utilities > integration code. All you'd need to do it integrate parts of this code with your own.

Jack

Thanks jack.

I have followed WHMCS login button configuration and I contacted their support then they confirmed that the code is correct but the "Login" button is not working and it may be JavaScript or php problem. When you click on the button nothing happen. Code as following

<form action="https://www.xxxx.com/clients/dologin.php" method="post" class="form m-none" >

<input type="hidden" name="token" value="392f1a015a1ede4976070f06612054b5931a470c" />

<p>

Email Address: <input type="text" name="username" size="50" />

</p>

<p>

Password: <input type="password" name="password" size="20" />

</p>

<p>

<input type="submit" value="Login" class="button">

</p>

<p class="text-aligncenter"><a href="#">Forgot Password?</a></p>

</form>

Thank you in advance:)