How to Show Search Multiple TLD's Box Automatically - Without Clicking

Dan The Man

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me, I'm using WHMCS Version: 5.2.8

On the domainchecker page there is a silver button called Search Multiple TLD's

This button has to be clicked for the TLD check boxes to open.

I would like the check boxes to show automatically on the page without anyone having to click the Search Multiple TLD's.

Can anyone please help me find how to do this?

I think it has to do with this code:

Code:

<div class="textcenter">
       <div align="right" class="multitldbtn"><input type="button" value="{$LANG.searchmultipletlds} »" class="btn " onclick="jQuery('#tlds').slideToggle()" /></div>
       <input class="bigfield" name="domain" type="text" value="{if $domain}{$domain}{else}{$LANG.domaincheckerdomainexample}{/if}" onfocus="if(this.value=='{$LANG.domaincheckerdomainexample}')this.value=''" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value='{$LANG.domaincheckerdomainexample}'" />
   </div>

Thank you in advance

Thank you

I think someone has already done this - i've certainly read it here somewhere... found the link below, but not sure if its the one i'm remembering.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?51054-multiple-tld-domainchecker-tpl

Hi Brian, thank you for that link - unfortunately I wasn't able to get that edit working.

Do you have any other ideas? I would just like to make the registering process easier for clients.

Thank you in advance

Do you have any other ideas? I would just like to make the registering process easier for clients.

I think deleting the word "hide" from line 20 of domainchecker.tpl should make the checkboxes automatically visible.

<div class="domcheckertldselect hide" id="tlds">

becomes...

<div class="domcheckertldselect" id="tlds">

you can still use the button to close the checkboxes if you wish to, but if you want to remove the button, just delete (or remark out) line 17...

<div align="right" class="multitldbtn"><input type="button" value="{$LANG.searchmultipletlds} »" class="btn " onclick="jQuery('#tlds').slideToggle()" /></div>

hope that solves your problem! :)