Authorize.net eCheck simple text change for compliance (CyberSource)

techdruid

I'm setting a new eCheck payment gateway through Authorize.net's service. I'm getting pushback from CyberSource saying that my website is not compliant, and I should follow the "Education" instructions provided in page 1 of this PDF here.

http://techdruid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/eCheck_Merchant_Compliance_Education-Page1-WEB.pdf

It basically requires me to modify the page where the customer enters their routing and checking number. That page MUST include the transaction amount, along with the terms. The page must clearly state that the customer is authorizing a transaction against their bank account, which the default page does none of. Unfortunately WHMCS will not provide support in making this change. They directed me to hiring a developer. Okay, so I'm referring me to myself.

I've gone through the API documentation, and there does not appear to be any hooks into the authorizeecheck.php checkout process and there are no template (tpl) files to speak of. The file is encoded with IonCube so I can't even see what it's doing. The checkout page is even pulling an image from the bankofamerica.com website by default. Not exactly appropriate in my opinion.

In any event. Does anyone have ideas on how I can go about customizing that eCheck authorization page to include the amount, terms, and the custom statement about "authorizing a bank charge"?

Thank in advance.

Richard