Move Addons to Viewcart?

pbnet

Hi there.

Is it possible to move the addons selection from the configure page to the view cart page? I'd like to use this as last minute upsells/addons, prechecked and uncheckable - adjusting total. Using whmcs 4.4.2 with web20cart.

Both product addons and configurable options are the cart.php?a=confproduct page ... unfortunately.

Please let me know what can do to add to cart.php?a=view

Like:

[ ] Yes, I'd also like XYZ Product added to my order for 9.95

[ ] Yes, Please add ZXY to my order for 4.95

COMPLETE ORDER / CHECKOUT

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone? Surely someone has an answer :)

I don't think that this can be done - I recall one of the whmcs guys saying that these can't be moved from config to viewcart in another thread a while back.

so you might be better off waiting for the new order forms to be developed - which I assume won't be in v5.3, so will be next year.

also, you might want to hold off making multiple threads with the same question... otherwise you might get a visit from the forum police!;)

WHMCS should get a visit from Sales Police!

Considering that cart.php is handing all the steps, you'd think this would be possible! What a mistake that was. Having that option could significantly increase sales revenue! Why can't they just provide a modified cart.php????? Surely that would be minor code changes...

Without that, only option I can think of is to quickly jump back and forth between config and view, but then have to code client side to retain any form input...

Grrr.... I was really hoping don't have to go that route.