Wondering

Adamski

Hi,

Just wondering what software people use to do their books. I am currently an Excel spreadsheet and lots of bits of paper kinda guy but it isn't getting a bit stressful. I'm looking around trying to find some suitable software (confounded by the fact I use a Mac) and am struggling to find something I am comfortable with.

One thing that is really irritating me is that all of the client / sales side I have to re key into any software which seems kind of pointless as it is already there in WHMCS. Maybe it is something I just need to do but it is a stumbling block for me :)

Any input or suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,

Adam

• WHMCS CEO
One thing that is really irritating me is that all of the client / sales side I have to re key into any software which seems kind of pointless as it is already there in WHMCS.

The CSV exports from the Reports section should save you needing to re-enter transactions.

Matt

Well I've started with kashflow but I"m too lazy to manually retype all my customer details in and they have no option for importing csv.

Would love a mac based program (gap in market.. puts on programming hat!) but only one main contender and it's not very good!

Well I've started with kashflow but I"m too lazy to manually retype all my customer details in and they have no option for importing csv.

Would love a mac based program (gap in market.. puts on programming hat!) but only one main contender and it's not very good!

Have you contacted them to ask if they can import it for you? They also have an API...

• 7 months later...