No pending order in registrar account

durangod

Hi,

I did a request for xfer of a domain registration through the clients account (from whmcs i chose log in as client) and i used the EPP code. The client was notified of the xfer request in progress via email from the whmcs system as well as the order says active and item shows completed in whmcs.

However, on the opensrs registrar side, there is no pending order, is that normal?

I have done xfer requests before directly from the registrar account and it shows a pending order, but this time since i did it thru whmcs it does not, is there something wrong?

I am hoping that what has happened is that the request was made but that it does not show pending in my registrar until the old registrar approves it, but i dont know this to be fact so im asking here.

It is also not listed in my list of domains on the registrar account yet so i know it has not completed the xfer.

thanks

Edited by durangod

It appears it never created the data in the registrar table in whmcs. i looked at the table and nothing, so i went into order and requested the xfer again, and this time it created the row in the table and it shows in registrar now as pending. Well thats a day wasted, grrrrrr... I guess you have to manually request the xfer and it does not do it automatically...