Looking for a mobile admin app

Hello,

I'm setting up WHMCS for a client and they have a requirement to be able to use the mobile edition app for a large part of their time because they are on the road every day.

However the current Mobile WHMCS app is a bit limited. And because of their process they need to be able to do the following things in the app:

-transfer the order to another client

-call a new client by clicking on the phone number

-edit custom fields of the product/order filled out by the client online and append empty fields with data (comments)

I could not find a way to do these things via the standard app. Please contact me if you can build a solution for this and how much it would cost.

• 3 months later...

I doubt it would be possible for anyone to edit the mobile edition because it's not standard code. The only way I can think of is for someone to create a new app as such but I doubt WHMCS would give out the code. Your best option really is contact Matt directly via a support ticket :)