ClientExec import script? :-)

• WHMCS CEO

The intention was to release the clientexec import script for V2.4.1 and then upgrade it to V2.5 when ready, but it would be easier if we only need to create it once for the V2.5 release rather than doing it for a WHMCS version that will not be in use for much longer. Can you wait for 5-10 days until WHMCS V2.5 is stable?

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS CEO

Ok, anyone available to test this? The databases I've been given are not any good for running tests on as crucial data is missing such as the clients table. I'm looking for testers during the next couple of hours to try out the script while I'm here to fix the bugs - if you've got MSN that's even better so we can talk "live".

Matt

Ok, anyone available to test this? The databases I've been given are not any good for running tests on as crucial data is missing such as the clients table. I'm looking for testers during the next couple of hours to try out the script while I'm here to fix the bugs - if you've got MSN that's even better so we can talk "live".

Matt

i would but i'm off to bed :) if you still need people in the morning give me a shout :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How do you import when the DB is on a different server?

tried putting in the ip address etc - but get an error about it not being a valid mysql src?

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/ceimport.php on line 100

Could not connect to the ClientExec database