Customizing cart templates to not show price with billing cycle

oxilary

I am having an issue with customizing a cart template. You see the issue is we are adding gameservers. The pricing is based on the number of slots, so the configurable options house the pricing for the products. What I am wanting to do then is on the configure products page in the cart ( I am selecting a cart template to use for the games that is seperate then the other products) is to leave the drop down or selection for the billing cycle length ( monthly, quarterly, bianually, etc) but to only show the word pertaining to the cycle length but not the price associated with that, since we will have the price showing as 0.00. Below is an excerpt from the exact location in the configureproduct.tpl that I need to edit, but only for the monthly, as if I could figure this out I could adjust the rest of the billing length.

<select name="billingcycle" onchange="submit()">

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$pricing.monthly}

</option>{/if}

I have tried tinkering with this but it either blanks the whole page or blanks the billing cycle for monthly. Is there a way I can have the billing cycle shown without the pricing, as the price comes up based on the configurable option listed?

Thanks

unless i'm missing something, couldn't you just do..

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{$LANG.orderpaymenttermmonthly}</option>{/if}

it looks like that's from the Boxes order form, so it's then just a case of getting the language terms you want from english.php (or your language file) and pasting the variables in for the other cycles.

though you could likely just write the cycle terms directly into the code (but only if your site is using just one language).

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>Monthly</option>{/if}

Edited by brian!