TicketAdminReply hook, does it return anything

jfreak53

Thanks, that works but the problem I'm having now is that the email is sent before the hook is activated, so my DB changes don't take affect but on the site. Back to the drawing board then :( thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

It also seems that it keeps updating the 'admin' column after my hook runs as no matter what I place there in that column it still keeps the posting user.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch the second, I found the problem with the second not updating. But it's still sending email before the hook.

If you aren't seeing the changes in the email then you would need to create an EmailPreSend hook and pass back a new variable containing the admin you would like to change the reply to and then update the email template to use this new variable.

Not working either, unfortunately that runs on the templates for emails and not on the ticket text sent. So it won't grab the variables in the ticket text during reply. I tried this and it won't replace it before sending the email:

function PresendEmailTicket ( $vars ) {

$merge_fields = array();

$merge_fields['test'] = 'tester2';

return $merge_fields;

}

add_hook("EmailPreSend", 2, "PresendEmailTicket");