license key

foxi

Question

3 answers to this question

Please tell me where i register for a license key.

Some people are talking about a free license key. Is this still available

you can order a licence from here http://www.whmcs.com/order-now/

If you have a fully paid licence direct from WHMCS then you can apply for a development licence ( but this cannot be used in a production environment)

Thank you

I am new to this > but am learning.i dont have a fully paid license but need a platform to learn from and run my hosting from there. is this software the best.

This software is the most widely used software though being the "best" depends on your needs (if your just offering shared hosting or offering a variety of product/services etc...) - Though from the sounds of it your just entering this business so probably going with just shared (at most reseller) hosting services?

As for obtaining a free WHMCS license this is only possible if a web hosting provider provides you with a free license (We at Arvixe have very recently started offering free WHMCS licenses).

Feel free to personally reach out to me (alex.ali@arvixe.com) - I'd be happy to get you setup with a discounted Arvixe reseller package which includes a free WHMCS license, dedicated IP address, SSL Certificate, domain name & more. If you wish I'd also be willing to help you with the installation for free.