Client Details - Stop clients changing details.

I am wishing to stop my clients from changing there contact details, without contacting us.

I have changed the initial settings, however, when checking, I can see that the client is still able to change both the: "State/Region" and the "Country" setting.

Could anyone please tell me how I go about disabling these options?

Thank you all

in General Settings --> Other -->

there is a section half way down called "Locked Client Profile Fields" - I think you can use this to lock any fields you don't want the client to change.

That is correct yes, and all the tick boxes are ticked, however the "State" and "Country" fields are still editable from the client area. ?

That is correct yes, and all the tick boxes are ticked, however the "State" and "Country" fields are still editable from the client area. ?

these two dropdown fields can be changed, but not saved (well it says the changes are saved, but for locked fields they aren't).

I've just logged in as a client to check this and can confirm that while the client can select different states and countries, these changes aren't saved and their details remain as they previously were.