Quote Errors

There are three bugs:

1) Error when quote accepted without being logged in. (Needs to be allowed.)

2) The quote accepted email is not sent to the client. (When accepted by the client or by admin manually accepting.)

3) Simple placement error: the admin quote accepted notice email template is in General Emails rather than in Admin Notifications.

Hello Associated,

Let me first state that we greatly appreciate you reporting these. It only makes the software better. That being said, please submit each case as an individual post, with detailed steps to replicate ensuring we're on the same page as you.

Number 2 i believe shouldnt be a bug or even happen its just an extra email that isnt needed. What should happen is the quote gets converted to an order and then order related emails get sent.

Number 3, Are you able to send the email with it? If so then its placement is correct for its usage, if you cannot send the template then it is incorrect and you can move it manually by changing its location in the database. I believe that when a template is in the wrong place then it is not be available to the system at the point that needs it and so cant be sent used.

Edited by CDJ Hosting

Number 2 ... the email should be sent to notify the client the quote has been accepted... for security reasons, in case it was not the client who accepted.

Number 3 ... I should not have to update a system email template to be in the correct place since that is WHMCS programming.