tab not showing as active

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the latest version of whmcs, default template.

I found the new security question template and it looks fine (no layout error), but when a client clicks the security question tab at the top of their details modification area, the tab fails to be set as "active".

Surely I do not need to tell you the steps to get to the security questions tab...

Here are the screen shots.

As you can see from the inspector at bottom, the tab is not being assigned the "active" status.

Shows the same in Firefox and IE.

The tab list from the template:

{if $condlinks.updatesq}{if $clientareaaction eq "changesq"}<li class="active"><a href="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?action=changesq">{$LANG.clientareanavsecurityquestions}</a></li>{else}<li><a href="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?action=changesq">{$LANG.clientareanavsecurityquestions}</a></li>{/if}{/if}

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

I'm using the latest version of whmcs, default template.

I found the new security question template and it looks fine (no layout error), but when a client clicks the security question tab at the top of their details modification area, the tab fails to be set as "active".

Did this also happen when you used the default template? if not then this is a template issue and not a whmcs issue.

Surely I do not need to tell you the steps to get to the security questions tab...

Actually yes, If you provide step by step instructions the persons looking at it know exactly where to find the issue. This means there is no searching around the application to find what you talking about and makes the process very much faster.

You should provide steps to reproduce with all bug reports. That is what is requested and the practice you must use.