Dedicated Server Management Addon (Newly Updated and being devolped)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This is currently my progress in this project, i have implemented bootstrap 3.0 into it as well, if anyone wants to help or contribute please pm me, thank you.

Do you have an updated source code, i would love to take a look. I'm planning on implementing it, so I would definitely make changes/updates as needed.

Yes, add me over skype and we can talk there.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont see how I can bill this server to an owner.. I cant see it under products..

You add it manually for the client, this addon allows you to have an overview of the clients that have the server you specify, hopefully in the future i will include an option to just list all servers by clients that are active and paying monthly. This addon is good if your a reseller or if you wanna manage your clients individually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this sill being worked on at all? I was wondering if there was/is a way to "sort by" (whatever one would choose)... Name, owner, etc.

(Figured that one out)

Also, I am noticing that under "notes" (I included this on the server list page), that its showing the notes from the clients account instead of the notes from the DSMA Notes box. is there a way to fix that up?

(Nevermind, I got this one figured out as well) Sorry for wasting a post. :oops:

Edited by DJFireCFH

Hello,

Ive tryed to install the plugin for WHMCS 5.3.10, but i cannot configure out about the addon ive got from github is up-to-date or what it is - because im getting errors while trying to install the addon after moving the folder to modules/admin/.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello agian,

Btw the error message is The requested URL /modules/admin/dedicated_server_management/&page=install was not found on this server.

Like eg its try redirecting for something that dosent exist.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...