Account created with WHMCS causes problems on cPanal

Smolderhost

When a client creates an account using my website with WHMCS it causes issues with the account under my WHM with justhost.

The issue I have found that cant be fixed outside of deleting the account on WHM and recreating the account with WHM is that the client cant access simple scripts.

Has anyone else seen such an issue?

** Ends up I only had one FTP setup on that plan and it was already being used by the system default when setup. Simple scripts requires an FTP access to install scripts but coud not create the FTP so it errors. I added 3 more FTP to that plan and all seems to work now. Sorry for the post, my host advised me to seek help here then I resolved it on my own by just thinking it through.**

Edited by Smolderhost
Resolved

Could you elaborate on the actual issue? I cannot imagine that deleting/recreating would resolve it unless it's not being created completely in the first place - in that case, WHMCS just sends the API call. Something would be interrupting the creation at the server side. However I'm just speculating - this needs much more information.

• 2 months later...

Same problem, creating an account under WHMCS in JustHost works OK, but not able to use Simple Script, when an account is created in WHM and not in WHMCS the problem is not happening...

How to resolve this??

- - - Updated - - -

HI, could you resolve the problems with WHMCS, Justhost and Simple Scripts?? Im in the same situation, creating an account under WHMCS in JustHost works OK, but not able to use Simple Script, when an account is created in WHM and not in WHMCS the problem is not happening...