2 WHMCS's 1 WHM Server

mauricioquito

Question

Hello there,

So my question is a bit complicated I guess. Here is the situation.

I am currently using a WHMCS license to sell web hosting under "brand A's name", it is integrated with my WHM and server. All good there.

Now, I want to sell the same product, same server, same WHM under "brand B's name", is it possible for me to get another WHMCS licence and integrated to the same server another licence is already serving?

I would have differente sites, domains, all would be different. All I want the WHMCS to do is create WHM and Cpanel account in the server I already have.

Possible?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Seems somewhat strange to be fair. If you have the capacity to run two brands then surely you would be wanting two servers or more?

Anyway, so long as you can develop to your specs, There is no need for a seperate license. I would look at having One installation of whmcs, it doesnt need to be branded at all. Have your two brands located on their respective hosting and brand accordingly, The development will require that you make a system that can connect with the API of whmcs to run all of its usual things. This means you only need to have one single whmcs instance and you can use as many websites as you like to link into the "hosting cluster". This sort of method however means you are basically writing your own front end. If you are able to do that successfully you are basically a small leap away from not even requiring whmcs because you would be able to write your own api also