help with SQL to retrieve Transaction Data?

kurieuo

Hi all

I want to pull out client names, amounts and payment methods from WHMCS to use with my accounting software. This data used to be in the Transaction Export CSV (was there last time I used it) but now is not - boo :(

Anyway -- I am attempting to create a custom report for this, but got stuck when it came to the querying the DB to pull it all out (the most important bit, yeah :) I have no idea which tables/columns I need to query... and I'm rusty on programming...

So, I am hoping someone here can give me a hand? :idea:

These are the columns I want out of the DB:

• Date
  • Client Name
  • Invoice ID
  • Amount In
  • Fees
  • Amount Out
  • Payment Method

Here is WHMCS docs I was referring to: http://docs.whmcs.com/Reports

but I didn't get much further than renaming my PHP file and choosing my tableheadings... the next part took way too much brain-power to decipher without comments :crushed:

Hopefully this is super easy for someone and they can point me in the right direction...

Thanks!

- Mrs K

UPDATE: Looks like I just need to update my WHMCS install to get the report I need:

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/add-client-name-column-back-to-transaction-export

For future reference, is there a DB table/column listing somewhere on this site? That would make it easier to work out where I can pull report data from... otherwise do I have to log into PHPMyAdmin to view the tables/columns there?

Thanks!