2CheckOut Direct Checkout

javooooo

They will provide a line of code for you to add to the cart. I think there may be some issue if you have multiple payment gateways. I did pose that question to the 2CO support folks but they didn't have a real answer.

Edited by Roger

I am sorry to hear that the JavaScript was not explained well. The Direct Checkout JavaScript simply creates a hidden iframe and walks the DOM to look for a form with the action set to post to the 2Checkout purchase URL. If a 2Checkout form is found it adds an additional parameter, targets the iframe and makes it visible when the form is submitted. WHMCS does not create the 2Checkout form that submits the payment until after the payment method has been selected so it would not interfere with any other payment method.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks,

Craig

2Checkout.com

Craig do we add the JavaScript to the viewinvoice.tpl?

Anywhere else?

Tried that already and doesn't appear to be working.

In viewinvoice with Firebug on i can see the JavaScript is being added.

When i click on pay now the diplay:none on the iframe div changes to display:block then the page connects to 2co, but opens in a new page not in the iframe.

Help please!

Edited by kmm2908

I contacted Craig direct via email and he got back to me:

==========

I have never actually looked at the WHMCS code, but basically all you need to do is find the view where the 2Checkout HTML form is displayed and add this line below the form.

<script

src="https://www.2checkout.com/static/checkout/javascript/direct.min.js"></script>

This script will automatically hook into the form on page load and bring up the iframe when the form is submitted.

===============

I had a look at adding this to the 2checkout module however consider it is all in IonCube, I gave up.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers.

Matt or anyone else from WHMCS, any progress on this?

Can someone tell us if we can do it ourselves with the code we can access in the template files or does it have to be a module fix?

If it is a module fix can someone let us know when it will be released?

Making money is hard so any little edge we can grab over the competition is appreciated and I believe this is a really nice addition from 2co.

Thanks in advance!

Hopefully someone can give us an update on this.

Since the last update, I've also been having issues with the 2CO recurring module saying "This file cannot be accessed directly" when you try to checkout.

I've put in a ticket but no luck so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hopefully someone can give us an update on this.

Since the last update, I've also been having issues with the 2CO recurring module saying "This file cannot be accessed directly" when you try to checkout.

I've put in a ticket but no luck so far.

Any news on this? I have just setup the module today v5.2.5 and have the same issue.

Any news on this? I have just setup the module today v5.2.5 and have the same issue.

Had the same issue when we upgraded to 5.2.5. A temporary fix was to copy the 2checkout files from previous version and replace with files from 5.2.5.

Hopefully this will be released soon - 2checkout was no help whatsoever when we requested support.

We had the same issue with "This file cannot be accessed directly" as soon as we upgraded to 5.2.5

2checkout was no help whatsoever when we requested assistance.

To fix the issue temporarily, we have copied the old 2checkout files and replaced them on version 5.2.5. This fixes the issue with receiving that error.