DirectI admin

Sipapu

Although Matt is extremely helpful and responsive - the association with Directi is terrible. I have NEVER had a support ticket even acknowledged by them (Directi); cannot figure out the interface and will completely remove it from my sight (as soon as all my stuff gets 'unlocked'). I will just write off the money I have deposited with them as a loss.

Can anybody suggest a registrar to work with?

I've always thought the directi/orderbox systems were complete dog-poo :D Yes they might be cheap, but lack of support and abysmal coding dont make up for the pennies you'd save by using them.

We're an enom ETP and whilst you still do get problems (Friday they "lost" a domain from our account) support is pretty good (4hrs later it was fixed !)

Pricing depends on your commimement you can get a free $8.95 account from any ETP, for better pricing you have to go direct and either "buy" the account (AFAICT its about $1500 to "buy" 6.95/domain pricing, or be prepared to deposit $7000 toward registrations.

Unless you *really* are going to be registering thousands of domains/year its fine just to have an $8.95 account, and if you are going to handling thousands of domains, then stumping up the 7 grand isnt an issue :D