Can't respond to support tickets after 5.x.x upgrade

dryline

Anyone else having this issue?

Upgraded to 5.2.1. on 03/12 and this problem showed up, so I opened a support ticket with WHMCS:

Today I got a support ticket in, and I'm logged in to admin as usual. Brought up the window to respond and after typing my response, and clicking ADD RESPONSE I get this message:

xxadmin viewed this ticket and started making a reply @ 03/13/2013 14:17

Which is me, and it won't post my response no matter what I do.

I've tried logging out and back in, doing ctrl+f5 etc.

First support ticket response the next day was to download the new patch files (which at the time were only for the previous versions) for a fix.

After I pointed that out, it took until 3/15 until they said 5.2.2 was available that would fix the issue, but it didn't.

It took me responding to the ticket several times until they finally logged in and looked at it on 3/19 and said:

Just to keep you updated, we've performed our initial investigations but have not yet been able to identify the cause of the issue. As a result I am currently escalating this ticket for further investigation. We will be updating this ticket as soon as we have more information.

and then the next day on 3/20:

Just to keep you updated, I've investigated but have not yet been able to identify the cause of the issue. We're continuing our investigations and will update this ticket when we know more.

Now 6 days later, and a couple more inquiries from me on where they are at on this and no further response, and still no functioning support ticket system, 13 days now and counting...