5.2.2 E-mail Formatting is messed up...

Vhc-John

I'm hoping this is just something I missed, but since updating three days ago, all of the e-mails I receive related to my install have serious formatting issues. I've got ='s in places, -'s in places, #'s in places, and it just doesn't make sense. Showing up on my Helpdesk notifications, my Daily Cron sync, and my Domain Sync, that I've noticed so far. I haven't checked any invoices yet.

Support ticket was opened yesterday, but no response yet. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Upgrade from 5.1.4 (second version) to 5.2.2.

-John

Edited by Vhc-John
Added Version Info.

Radsy!,

I'm not sure if you've had any resolution to this issue yet, but I've found the source of the problem I was encountering. It's related to the domain associated with my Admin Account. It has a - (as my username does) in the domain, which seems to be causing problems. I tested with an external address (gmail, to be specific) and found there to be no issue with the formatting of the message. I believe this is related to the WHMCS send mail function, and I've reported it as such. If you're having the same problem I was (with random ='s showing up everywhere), I'd suggest you test with another e-mail address to verify that the problem you're having is the same as mine.

Hope that helps.

-John