[RESOLVED] 5.2.2: custom clientarea on server provisioning not working

Hi:

If i use a custom template in a custom provisioning module, the variables are never sent:

Example:

$values['vars']['groups'] = $groups->data;
$values['vars']['bans'] = $teamspeak->getBanList($port);
$values['templatefile'] = 'clientarea';
return $values;

Template:

{$groups}

Note:

Ticket id: #VKX-424355

Default template without changes

Version 5.2.2

Used to work before 5.2 update

I have the same issues, so far in the ticket I have been told the code should still work the same, and then in 5.2.2 it will be backwards compatible. I have a dev environment still running the 5.2 beta and the code works fine in there, so it is something to do with the changes made after the beta version, that we should have tested before it went live!

I will be duplicating my dev environment and performing the update to that as extra proof its 5.2.1/5.2.2 that is causing the issue and passing feedback to whmcs in my ticket.

EDIT: I have updated my dev environment and I am getting the same problem, so this is 100% an issue created either in the security patches or the "stable" release of 5.2.1/5.2.2 since this problem was not present in 5.2.0 beta or previous versions.

This needs fixing ASAP!

Edited by Y3K-Daniel