Module Command Error: An unknown error occured

kf7ays

Greetings all,

I have searched everywhere I can think of and can't find the answer to this. Here is what is going on:

I have created a new account in WHMCS. When I go to add a product/service to this account, I get this error.

WHM is correctly configured and the link between WHM and WHMCS appears to be working properly.

Here is the debug log info:

Module: cpanel

Action: createacct

Request: /xml-api/createacct?username=vantuine&password=2xx9RpsU70&domain=vantuinenart.com&plan=&savepkg=0&featurelist=default&quota=&bwlimit=&ip=n&cgi=n&frontpage=n&hasshell=n&contactemail=levine.ron%40gmail.com&cpmod=&maxftp=&maxsql=&maxpop=&maxsub=&maxpark=&maxaddon=&reseller=0&

Response: Array()

I am not sure where to go with this now in troubleshooting this issue and greatly appreciate any help given on it.

Thanks in advance,

This indicates there's a firewall, network, or /etc/hosts.allow issue blocking your access to cPanel. I would recommend ensuring that your WHMCS install can communicate to https://cPanelIP:2087 either via telnet, or other means.

This is not an issue with WHMCS itself, rather than it not receiving any data back from your cPanel installation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...