[RESOLVED] Direct Admin stats not working after upgrade to 5.2.1

Hi Guys,

If you're still experiencing the fatal error, please try uploading the attached replacement file to the /modules/servers/directadmin/ folder and hopefully it will take care of it for you.

Matt

This directadminfix.zip does not work. Im getting the followig error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WHMCSLicense193::isActiveAddon() in /var/www/fast/data/www/domain.com/manage/admin/../modules/servers/directadmin/directadmin.php on line 0

It is 8 days I opened support ticket about this issue but from WHMCS support - but didn't get any support for this issue yet, they just ask me two times for access to my server, this is the only help I got. As we are using billing based on used disk space & bandwith, this is serious problem and I expected there should be better support from WHMCS. Now after 8 days we solved nothing and lost lot of money for previous month - stats are not working, clients has not been billed for services they used in March.

• WHMCS CEO

This is due to a change in DirectAdmin's recent update with regards to how the stats information is returned from their API. We are currently awaiting to hear back from them whether this is a bug on their side or an intentional and permanent change.

Matt

Thats what happens when they try to fix the DirectAdmin module without testing it on a DirectAdmin powered server! This makes me angry. They should open source the module, because they don't take responsibility. They asked access to my DirectAdmin server, of course I can't give them that. They should by a license and test them self. But they don't. I see in the changelog they say they have fixed it in 5.2.4, but it must be a blind guess/change after contacting DA support. They must test it them self! I give up.

You need to update both DirectAdmin to 1.43.0 and WHMCS to 5.2.4.

There seems to be a few updates recently, one reacting to the other and having mismatched versions won't work.

I already have those latest versions.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...