Admin index redirecting to client area

BryanB

After the mess with updating to 5.2 and having multiple issues I had to revert back to 5.1.4... everything is working ok now but for some reason my whmcs/admin index page is redirecting to whmcs/clientarea.php now. I can't figure out why. Does anyone know where I should look to fix this?

What's tblbannedips look like?

It's empty. I can also access every other page in the admin area by going directly to it but if I try to go back to the dashboard it sends me to clientarea.php.

I checked .htaccess and even deleted it and that didnt help.

We have EXACT same problem after updating to 5.2 and having multiple issues I had to revert back to 5.1.4

STILL NO SOLUTION.

Also, same as BryanB - every page in ADMIN works perfect - except the HOME page index.php

Edited by JamesWill

Have you submitted a ticket?

Submitting a ticket is the best way to get support. During the upgrade/release process we are buried in the ticket queue. Please submit a ticket, ATTN: Chris, and I'll take a look.

Please include your current version number, and login credentials to expedite the process.

I'm going to lock this thread so it doesn't get clustered with other replies and other users experiencing this problem know where to go.

Thanks!