Virtaweb.com

Frankk

Well...first it struck me as an ok layout. I then viewed source and found this

<meta name="Generator" content="JBrownsPage Hosting - http://www.jbrownspage.com" />

I then viewed jbrownspage.com (Hosting) and found that the layout is very similiar to that one. It is not exaclty cloned, so, not entirely sure why that is there. However, using that as the "Generator" is very strange. However, you could have purchased this from them, or something like that....

Actually, Jeff is a friend of mine that I met when I started using ALP.

He did the design on the layout, that's why I keep the kudos there!

If you look in his forums, you'll see my site there is credited as a template he's selling to others for use with ALP, I was fortunate enough to know the guy.

Some of your css images are not displaying where you probably want to on certain browsers, particularly mozilla thunderbird and opera.

I would think that mostly this is because you are using a

tag within the span.

I have verified the site with Firefox, IE and Opera, could you point where you're seeing this?

Opera doesn't give as good results as I would like, but it is still very much usable.

Also if you have pointers on how to bypass using

tag within the span tag... Would be appreciated.

for instance:

<span class="star"> where the star is, the text is not really on top, nor on the left of the text in the paragraph.

Personally, I would use a p or div tag for all of this anyway. So you would have p.star, for instance, without using a span.