Holdfire Network; New Design/Integration

Jordan

I've been a member here for over a year, and I've never really showcased my WHMCS installation before (or hell, my hosting website!). I've finally taken the time to mess around with the templates, and actually integrate them as well as trying to clean them up a bit.

There are still some things I'm working on changing right now, but pretty much the overall design is done. :)

http://holdfire.net is the main website, and http://holdfirebilling.com is where WHMCS is located.

Right now I know there are some issues:

- Dropdown doesn't work in IE6

- Padding is off in IE7 for dropdown

- In all browsers, the dropdown's bottom LI's border at the bottom doesn't stretch all the way

Otherwise things should work with no problems :) Let me know what you think of it, and if there's anything that should be changed ^_^

Hi,

I really like that! I really think that changing the logos is a great way to make your design seem more original and it really fits in with your site (which i also really like the design)

My only suggestion would be to alter the icons in each section to match the new ones you use in the main client area. For example, if you click support, the icon in the top right corner is the original whmcs icon, you could change that to match your modified one to keep it consistent. A very minor suggestion though, Looks great!

Carl