Recieve SMS when Ticket submitted by Client

lainard

Apologies for misunderstanding. I wrongly thought the topic was all about helping people receive notification of support tickets being raised and the various ways and options of achieving that. I didn't realise it was to promote clickatell only.

Surely its a choice thing? My only motive is to help people. Apologies again for offending you.

I was also asking the question for my own interests, in case there was some reason I don't know about, but which was the reason you guys who are using SMS use it instead of IMAP.

If you contact a mod, I'm sure they will be happy to remove my post.

i dont find it offending, i just wanna keep the topic in one way, if you have any other way such as IMAP would be great if you share with new topic and new contribution so wold not mixed up

• 2 weeks later...

rapidshare dont work in my country. anyone can upload this somewhere? like yousendit.com or some other place? i want this script :(

and is there away we can match to this one

http: //forums.whmcs.com/viewtopic.php?t=6250&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

they uses a SMTP to send e-mail out to our mobile service provider and it will send as SMS?

rapidshare dont work in my country. anyone can upload this somewhere? like yousendit.com or some other place? i want this script :(

and is there away we can match to this one

http: //forums.whmcs.com/viewtopic.php?t=6250&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

they uses a SMTP to send e-mail out to our mobile service provider and it will send as SMS?

Here u go my friend :wink: http://www.youswap.com/index.php?download_id=8b88b23e-d0eb-102a-b599-0030488882b4

• 1 year later...

we use the mobile carriers' email-to-sms gateways and just create an additional staff member and set it to be notified for that department

examples:

sprint uses phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com

metropcs uses phonenumber@mymetropcs.com

they all have one even the bargain basement ones like metropcs

we use this all day and it works good for us

if you dont want to worry about sms code