IE Login problems

rlhenson

This is a strange one. I only use FireFox so was not aware of the problem until I published my site live. My first client indicated they could not login so I checked their account, then using their info logged in just fine. I called them up and told them all was ok but they insisted that they could not login.

To make a long story short I found out they are using Internet Explorer so I tried it and sure enough it won't let me login either. FireFox works IE does not. I personally never use IE but since it is still the predominant browser I need to get this fixed.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have noticed this also. I have been testing google checkout and I have an account setup for testing.

If it type in the email address it does not work. If I cut and paste the email address from the admins/client info page it works fine.

It did not even work in FireFox. I had to go in and retype the email address in and save the "change".

It still does not work in IE.

Matt,

I agree with you about the other guy but mine is not what the other guy said and since I opened this thread I need this fixed. I have tried typing and cutting and pasting and neither works in IE but both works just fine in FireFox. I really need to get this fixed. Should I just submit a ticket?

If it type in the email address it does not work. If I cut and paste the email address from the admins/client info page it works fine.

Well that sounds like you're just entering it wrong?!?!?

Uh no I am not. I try it in IE a few time and then go to firefox and it works.. But I am putting it in wrong.

Whatever man.