how to only use whmcs for order for hosting and disable everything else?

1) I would like to disable support, affiliates, knowledgebase, (everything except orders and billing related)...

2) I also would like to change the button on the home pages that says "order hosting only" it's a little confusing because we don't offer anything else but hosting so to say order hosting "only" is redundant and causes people to wonder what they missed somewhere else...

3) we only offer 1 hosting product with different payment terms (1 year 2 year etc...) so is there a way to just make a simple one page order form in wordpress and have it send the data to whmcs to autosetup the account? i feel that all the steps are un-needed and 1 page, simplier order form would be better...

Hello,

Yes - you can strip the template files that reference the support, affiliates, knowledge base. And if you want to use Wordpress as the front end, just set the link you have for "Order Now" to go directly to the link of the product id in WHMCS, ie:

http://demo.whmcs.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=173

5.1.2 asks for the domain on the home page, but the wording is terible so its not really clear what's going on...

how can i edit the wording:

1) change title from "Portal Home" to something that actually makes sense likes "Order Web Hosting"

2) change

Choose a Domain...

Start your web hosting experience with us by entering the domain name you want to register, transfer or simply purchase hosting for below...

to simply:

Enter your domain name:

3) remove "Order New Services" because less than 1 inch above it, it already says "order hosting only" why do i need two order buttons within less than 2 inches of space?

4) remove manage account button (i dont want people getting confused, and trust me, people get confused easily)

5) change or remove "eg. your domain..." because this is not the English used by most of the world and makes NO SENSE AT ALL change to "type your domain here"

6) change the text on the button from "Order Hosting Only" to "ORDER" I mean does someone thing that if the button didn't say order hosting only that they would be ordering pizzza?

7) remove a lot of stuff from the menu

which files and what directory path are the templates so I can edit this stuff?

Portal Home

Language String => globalsystemname

choose a Domain...

Language String => domaincheckerchoosedomain

Start your web hosting experience with us by entering the domain name you want to register, transfer or simply purchase hosting for below...

Language String => domaincheckerenterdomain

eg. your domain

Language String => domaincheckerdomainexample

Order Hosting Only

Language String => domaincheckerhostingonly

Edited by WHMCS JamesX