Admin Area Abuse Reports

Techy

Hi

We're running WHMCS 5.1 and want to add a button on the clientsummary.php page that says 'Open Abuse Report', which will open a support ticket in a specific support department (Abuse & Security). The admin will then be presented with 2 fields/boxes. One to input the server IP address (IP address that the abuse report is for). This IP address will then be automatically added to the subject line of the ticket but in-front of the IP address, I want it to say "Abuse Report" so the final subject will read "Abuse Report - 192.168.0.1". The second field/text box upon clicking "Open Abuse Report" will allow the admin to input the abuse report. Once they put it in and the admin submits the form, the ticket will then be opened.

Two responses will be automatically made. The first one will have an Initial Response from the admin saying something like this:

===============

Hello,

We've received an abuse report for your server and need this to be addressed as soon as possible. In my next reply, the abuse report is attached. Please tell us the action you have taken.

Admin Signature

===============

The next ticket response will have the abuse report in.

Can I have some quotes?

Thanks.