anyone used WHMCS with HELM

globus

anyone used WHMCS with HELM to create HELM reseller accounts ?

i would be happy to know if WHMCS works for creation helm reseller accounts,

though i configured the package and products accordingly, i get the below error while creating a account,

am i missing something ?

Server Command Error

Account Creation Failed: 10003 - Account is not a reseller. This method requires adding a customer by a reseller only

thanks

I wouldn't even bother with a Helm4 module, no bugger wants to use it!

Please update the Helm 3 module, as we and many other providers are very happy with Helm 3 and have no plans to switch to Helm 4 in the state it currently is in.

I see no reason why you should not update the Helm3 module as Helm3 is still for sale and WHA still release updates for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Helm 4 should be at the top of your list Matt. Your supported control panels list is a little deceiving not stating that it's for H3 only. Took me 2 days to figure out the api was wrong for H4. Most people are either starting to switch over to H4 now or for those just starting into Helm are purchasing H4.

Think of all the money you'll make being one of the first with a "working" module for H4.

• 1 month later...
I think Helm 4 should be at the top of your list Matt. Your supported control panels list is a little deceiving not stating that it's for H3 only. Took me 2 days to figure out the api was wrong for H4. Most people are either starting to switch over to H4 now or for those just starting into Helm are purchasing H4.

Think of all the money you'll make being one of the first with a "working" module for H4.

I'd disagree with this. Yes most new hosts are starting out with H4 but many, many H3 hosts, us included, are holding back as quite simply H4 is just not up to scratch yet.

I'd disagree with this. Yes most new hosts are starting out with H4 but many, many H3 hosts, us included, are holding back as quite simply H4 is just not up to scratch yet.

Doesn't really matter now, as WHMCS supports both Helm3/4 :)

Doesn't really matter now, as WHMCS supports both Helm3/4 :)

So you can now create H3 reseller accounts? Bonza :D

Anyone tried the Helm 4 module yet? I'm trying it but getting a "server command error" when trying to create the account on the server. I've verified the role and account id's are correct, as is the server login.

I'm doing this all as an admin, since admins can now have plans and domains directly under them.

Ok, the cause of the "server command error" problem is that WHM talks to Helm on port 8086 which currently isn't changeable. If you change the default Helm port then WHM can no longer talk to Helm.

The solution, if you want to use Helm on a port other than 8086 (say Port 80), is to allow both ports on the Helm IP. This way WHM can talk to Helm on 8086 and the customer can access helm on whatever other port you choose.