Custom Registrar Module

gc40

I am looking to use WHMCS to allow the registration of a specific ccTLD. The ccTLD registrar only allows manual registrations that require following a specific registration template.

I would like to know if I can create a "manual" registrar system that will follow the the client through the ability to search, add to cart if available and allow them to pay. Once payment is confirmed, the system will submit the registration form to the registrar and we will follow it up with a manual payment.

Is this "custom registrar module" something that either exists or can be built with WHMCS?

If the registrar has an API, then you can code against their API in order to complete this. Otherwise, you will need to manually register the domain(s) after the order has been placed. You can automate notifications with the Email Registrar module:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Email

The registrar does not have an API. We however have a database of all registered domains with that ccTLD. We are hoping to be able to manually search against them (locally) and then return available/unavailable status to the user and then proceed with a manual "registration" once payment is made.