WHMCS intergration

DavidBee

Yes we are. :)

What you like about our site? Is there anything you dont?

It looks awesome!! The only thing that might not be the way you planned is on the home page you have sliding banners. The cloud hosting banner has a picture of some clouds that cover up part of the word hosting.

That is the only thing I've noticed other than how awesome it looks!! :)

What program do you use for your homepage? Wordpress, or static template or..?

Thanks, and great job!

Kyle

EDIT:: Just looked at it on my cell phone, and the banner looks fine. It could be my laptop screen size, not sure.

Homepage is just static mate. Simply view the source code and you could have seen this. I will have a look into the banners. My browser seems fine but my mobile is messed up completely.

It was also designed using CorelDraw, I personally prefer the adobe suite.

The next step we will be taking is a further ingratiation with WHMCS. Will be waiting on the next major release of WHMCS before doing this.

Homepage is just static mate. Simply view the source code and you could have seen this. I will have a look into the banners. My browser seems fine but my mobile is messed up completely.

It was also designed using CorelDraw, I personally prefer the adobe suite.

The next step we will be taking is a further ingratiation with WHMCS. Will be waiting on the next major release of WHMCS before doing this.

I'm looking at making either a Drupal or WordPress integration for my homepage so that I can quickly add, delete, or modify any page etc. If I used WordPress, it would give me the ability to quickly create a blog. I'm considering implementing forums soon as well. Unfortunately all of this hinges on school.

I like Adobe as well, but I only have some of the programs.

I'm with you on the integration. My site needs a better solution than my current setup.

• 3 weeks later...

Your site looks great, HostSurfUK, however, the blog takes awhile to come up ... typical of Wordpress. All the banners display fine on my desktop using Firefox 18.0.2.

I decided against creating site(s) with Wordpress in favor of creating them with CMS Made Simple. It's open source and it doesn't have the overhead that the other CMSs have ... there are all sorts of modules available along with pre-made templates ... and it is Smarty driven.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out! Could you let me know which browser and screen size you are using? They are a few pixels out for me but don't look that bad.

I am using Firefox, with a screen resolution of 1920x1080 (viewport is 1920x919).

I have resized the window and it just pushes the other graphics on top of each other, not in a good way either.

• 1 month later...
I noticed the login box didn't fit some pages such as:

https://clients.hostsurfuk.com/supporttickets.php - Maybe if not logged in have it redirect to your main login page to resolve that problem?

Thanks for pointing that out! I will add that to my bug list and resolve when I get round to it. Thought I had actually fixed it as the issue happened on a few other pages.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...